• By making a reservation at Adora Inn, guests agree to the terms outlined in our policies.
• All guests must be registered with Adora Inn and must be at least 18 years of age to register.
• We are a smoke-free facility. If a guest smokes in a guest room or any of the public rooms a special cleaning fee will be required.
• Pursuant Florida Building Code Section Statutes 553.512, Adora Inn is not handicapped-accessible. And, pursuant title III Federal ADA regulation 36.104, Adora Inn is not required to comply with ADA requirements and/or including allowing Service Dogs within its premises.
• For the peace and tranquility of all guests there are no televisions in the guest or public rooms.
• All are welcomed at Adora Inn but we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Checkin 3-7 PM • Checkout 11 AM
Other times may be accommodated based upon availability.
Room rates are based upon double occupancy.
• Rates may vary from published rates.
• 11% State, County and Local taxes are billed in addition to quoted room prices.
•We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, Cashiers and Personal Checks (with a $50 bounced check fee).
Reservation can only be confirmed upon receipt of deposit. Deposits are equal to one night’s stay or 50% of stay; whichever is greater.
• There is a two night minimum stay on weekends. Some festivals and holidays may be require a three night stay and / or rate change.
•Credit card will be billed one half the total 20 days in advance of the arrival date.The balance will be billed 7 days in advance of the arrival date. Additional charges incurred during the stay are due at checkout.
For those of you affected by Corona Virus issues, we understand your concerns. If you have booked directly with us and not with an Online Travel Agency, since OTAs have their own policies, and have a reservation check-in date between Saturday, March 14, 2020 and Tuesday, April 14, 2020 and wish to cancel their current reservation, we offer a Raincheck Voucher* to allow rebooking at a later date.
The *Raincheck Voucher value will be the amount paid minus processing fees, will have blackout dates and have an expiration of six months from the date of the original reservation. All of our other standard policies will apply.