• By making a reservation at Adora Inn, guests agree to the terms outlined in our policies.
• All guests must be registered with Adora Inn and must be at least 18 years of age to register.
• We are a smoke-free facility. If a guest smokes in a guest room or any of the public rooms a special cleaning fee will be required.
• Pursuant Florida Building Code Section Statutes 553.512, Adora Inn is not handicapped-accessible. And, pursuant title III Federal ADA regulation 36.104, Adora Inn is not required to comply with ADA requirements and/or including allowing Service Dogs within its premises.
• For the peace and tranquility of all guests there are no televisions in the guest or public rooms.
• All are welcomed at Adora Inn but we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Checkin 3-7 PM • Checkout 11 AM
Other times may be accommodated based upon availability.
Room rates are based upon double occupancy. A third person may be added to specific rooms for an additional $70 per night.
• Rates may vary from published rates.
• 11% State, County and Local taxes are billed in addition to quoted room prices.
•We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, Cashiers and Personal Checks (with a $50 bounced check fee).
Reservation can only be confirmed upon receipt of deposit. Deposits are equal to one night’s stay or 50% of stay; whichever is greater.
• There is a two night minimum stay on weekends. Some festivals and holidays may be require a three night stay and / or rate change.
•Credit card will be billed one half the total 20 days in advance of the arrival date.The balance will be billed 7 days in advance of the arrival date. Additional charges incurred during the stay are due at checkout.
There is a $100 cancellation fee for all festival, holiday or special event reservations. There is a standard $25 cancellation fee for all reservations.